Human Resources Manager
100 N. Wilcox St.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Town of Castle Rock is a great place to work because of our people, our teamwork and our values. The Human Resources Division strives to model behavior and build programs that support the Town's core values and to encourage employees to perform in a manner consistent with those values.
The Human Resources Division:
- Oversees recruitment and retention of qualified employees
- Coordinates training opportunities
- Maintains the compensation and benefits plans
- Manages the performance evaluation and employee recognition process for all full- and part-time employees
- Serves as an internal consulting resource, providing innovative programs and fostering positive work relationships in an environment of credibility and trust